Pages

11.10.17

神經病.












I couldn't be more exited that autumn is here even it's still very hot. That means I’m gonna be more active as soon as it's get cooler. Speaking of autumn, it's colour tone  is the best, because it's so close to earth tones, it basically goes well with anything. To pay my respect of it, I thought of adding its colour in this simple look. It is the first time I’ve added a mask as part of styling and I got to say I love it! It just enhances the whole look in the way I want it. It would have been perfect if it were creeper than the one I am wearing though. But anyway, I know I’m not often up here. But I did do my best to take ootd daily and share them on Instagram. So if you like what I share here, you can go ahead and check out my instagram account @allieinterests

Mask - Aland
Harness - Asos
Top - SheIn
Pants - Moussy
Shoes - Wego

1 comment: