Pages

11.9.17

Play Date.











XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX









Feel like it was ages ago that I wore a dress and I kind of miss it. It is rare for me to wear a body con dress (too sexy) and it doesn't exactly fit my outlook now a day. So I decided to switch it over to the edge by pairing it with patent thigh high boots. This foundation outfit really inspired me and I ended up with 2 different edgy looks by playing around with accessories. The first look is the foundation combo with this gorgeous statement necklaces from boho queen jewellery! Which surely bought out the dark queen image. The second look is probably my favourite out of the two. Because it has my constant obsession of mesh elements included. This mesh Tshirt dress really taking this look to a whole new level! Mysterious and fashionable is how I describe it. I wonder which one you guys like the best?

Lip - Red Velvet (Limecrime)
Necklace - Boho Queen Jewelry
Shades - Shein
Dress - Airspace
Mesh dress - Bershka
Waist belt - GU
Thigh high boots - Mango (Asos)

2 comments: