Pages

5.8.17

Mellow.












Hello everyone! Just a quick update so you know i am still very much alive. 

It’s been a while since I blogged, and i hope everyone doing great. I have had a busy last month at work but that’s not the reason why i stopped blogging. I just always find it hard to blog during the summer because of the weather, you know the heat and the rain. Though there’s one thing nothing can stop me from doing, which is shopping. I’ve been shopping a lot lately, especially online shopping. I can’t help it when you constantly feel like you don’t have enough clothes to wear (i know i am hopeless when it comes to shopping). And my recent obsession will still be a cute off shoulder. Such feminine pieces yet suitable for any kind of look. I mean even with my shaved head and i still able to rock it which just makes it awesome.

Lip - Limecrime (Beetle)
Top - Airspace
Pants - Uniqlo
Belt - Asos
Boots - Airspace

No comments:

Post a Comment